Every day we face finances when we go shopping, save money for our dreams, and pay taxes. Does this mean that we are financially literate enough?
Financial literacy is the ability and skills to manage money with minimal risks and maximum profits for oneself.
In December 2018, a survey within the USAID Financial Sector Transformation project that involved 30 OECD countries was also conducted in Ukraine. Unfortunately, Ukraine ranked last as a country where people know almost nothing about financial literacy.
One of the values of our company is a Knowledge-Sharing Culture And an Atmosphere Of Helpfulness. Using our vast experience, we want to share it with others.
Keplercode, together with OVB Allfinanz Ukraine financial consultant Igor Reznik, has prepared an information seminar – “Basics of Financial Literacy”.
Our seminar will improve your knowledge in the following topics:
- Financial literacy and the realities of entrepreneurs;
- Personal financial house and basic human needs;
- Awareness of Ukrainians about taxes and budget;
- Challenges of pension provision.
Keplercode and our partners firmly believe that financially educated citizens make responsible decisions and feel more confident because:
- They take care of their financial well-being and financial independence at every stage of their lives;
- They prepare a financial safety cushion in advance of a crisis, force majeure situations, or changes in the country.
So, do not hesitate and join the seminar because there should be more and more financially literate people!